Earlier, I wrote a review for the Guitar Toolkit for iPhone and I mentioned that it’s a decent little app but still needed some work. I love it when developers do this but the listened to their customers and released a new and much improved Guitar Tools.
New Features Include:
- More time signatures for the metronome, including subdivision.
- Support for left handed players
- Support for 12 string guitar
- Support for Scales and there are a ton of them (Currently my favorite)
- Fretboard can be resized using the pinch feature
- The chords are now strummed (great for ear training)
- Improved slider bar for the metronome
- Much More!
Like I said before, I love it when developers listen to their customers and Guitar Tools for iPhone is now a must have for any guitar playing iPhone or iTouch owner.
I look forward to the next updates.